A Trudon classic, the Joséphine Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
The muffled light of dawn slips through the flower beds. A fine shadow sneaks among the roses, jasmine, camellias and irises. With her delicate green thumb, she awakens the dazzling fragrances of a garden with an imperial destiny.
- Head Notes: Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
- Heart Notes: Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
- Base Notes: Iris, White Musks, Indonesian Sandalwood
Features - Petite:
- Dimensions: H: 6,5 cm Ø: 5,5 cm
- Weight: 70g
- Burning time: 18 to 20 hours
Features - Classic:
- Dimensions: H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
- Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
- Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 7-10 days.