A Trudon classic, the Odalisque Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Wrapped in citrus and wood barks, the orange blossom weaves a painter’s dream from which escapes the pale curl of smoke from a narghile. Like an orientalist painting, furiously romantic, the vigorous scent of the wild juniper and the solar splinter of citrus fruits spring out like a thin steel blade in silky shadow of vanilla
- Head Notes: Lemon, Orange
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Wild Juniper, Vanilla
Features - Petite:
- Dimensions: H: 6,5 cm Ø: 5,5 cm
- Weight: 70g
- Burning time: 18 to 20 hours
Features - Classic:
- Dimensions: H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
- Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
- Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 7-10 days.