- Our take: spice up your life (in style)
- Comes as set of 2 (same color) shakers
- Intended for salt and pepper but good with spices, seasoning, fine herbs, sugar and other condiments.
- Luxurious compliment to your dining table at home, restaurants, and hotels
- Food Safe - leather can get dirty! Wipe spills clean with damp towel and let leather dry.
- Full-grain vegetable tanned cow leather sourced from Paraguay
- Made in Paraguay
- 3.75" tall, 1.7" wide, 1" opening
Conditioning: To improve quality, tone and feel of the leather, condition twice a year or as needed by applying Vasoline to a microfiber glove or cloth and massaging it evenly onto the leather. Bati's vegetable-tanned leather absorbs moisture and natural oils and takes on a darker, richer tone afterwards. *Conditioning is a great way to blend together the various marks and imperfections of the leather and bring out the natural patina.
Liquids: Bati leather can get wet! Our leather is treated with organic ingredients that make it water resistant. Before making the goods, we actually wet the hide with a sponge and stretch the leather out to make it softer. So don't worry if the leather gets wet, just let it dry out. *Condition the leather from time to time after exposure to water.
Spills & Stains: Bati leather is durable and tough to stain. Stains appear more prominently on lighter leather colors. Treat stains promptly with a damp cloth and wipe clean. If treated quickly, most spills will not leave a stain. If marks or stains do persist, soak a sponge in lemon juice and rub the affected area with force. *After cleaning, you can condition the stain and the surrounding area to even out the tone.
Washing: Hand wash clean and try not to wet the leather. For tough areas, soak with soapy water and let sit. Rinse clean and let dry.