Our warm and welcoming stoneware vessels and sculptures feature melted ground glass in sparkling light aquamarine tones cooled to a crackled finish. Spin to reveal a simple brown and white motif on the reverse. One adds a touch of couture craft to your console, or group the collection to give your mantel some modern menagerie magic.
- High-fired black stoneware finished with a white oxide stain and light aquamarine colored glass details
- Each piece is created by hand by skilled artisans in our Peruvian workshop
- Recycled ground glass melts during firing and pools into reservoirs of glossy color in the hollow recesses; after, white oxide stain is rubbed into the textured surface and the piece is lightly waxed to create an appealingly smooth finish
- Imported from Peru
- Due to level of hand work and craftsmanship, each piece will vary slightly in color and finish
- Cracks on glass surface are a natural result of the production of this item
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
Care & cleaning:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- Hand wash or spot clean with mild soap and water only
- Glass cleaner with a soft cloth may be used on glass details to promote shine
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 10-14 days.