Crafty yet couture, graphic yet organic—our Palm Springs stoneware bear the marks of rigorous craftsmanship: Hand-thrown by skilled artisans in our Peruvian workshop, each vessel starts with black stoneware infused with chunky grog and trimmed and chattered* to create a striated texture. Linear graphic patterns are hand applied using tape and wax resist and finished with a satin-matte ivory glaze.
*Chattering is created when a potter rhythmically bounces a tool across the vessel's surface.
- 11.5" Dia, 14.75" H
- High-fired stoneware infused with black grog and finished with hand-applied white glaze
- Each piece is created by hand by skilled artisans in our Peruvian workshop
- Imported from Peru
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
Care & cleaning:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- Hand wash or spot clean with mild soap and water only
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 10-14 days.