A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Perched above the Amalfi coast, the small village of Positano shines brightly under the Italian sun. White flowers bloom and gardenia, orange blossom, jasmine, magnolia, tuberose and lily combine in a delicate melody. Created by Cire Trudon in partnership with designer Giambattista Valli this special edition candle was inspired by the designer’s love of the scents of picturesque Positano.
- Dimensions: H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
- Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
- Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
- Head Notes: Bergamot, Gardenia, Moroccan Neroli
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Magnolia
- Base Notes: Peruvian Balsam, Lily, Tuberose
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 7-10 days.