Inspired by seeds, barnacles, pebbles, and other natural wonders, our Relief collection stoneware is glazed in muted hues with a satin matte finish that breaks slightly when fired to reveal subtle modernist patterns. Create your own soulful cityscape by styling vases and bowls, and mixing patterns, hues, and sizes.
- 9" W, 5" H
- High-fired stoneware finished with a matte glaze
- Each piece is created by hand by skilled artisans in our Peruvian workshop
- Imported from Peru
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
Care & cleaning:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- Hand wash or spot clean with mild soap and water only
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 10-14 days.