A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Bouge concocted an expert floral and feminine flourish for Ernesto’s masculine cedarwood, gunpower and cigar notes, relying on the mysterious and distinct touch of a black rose, in order to create the ideal olfactory reflection of Rousteing’s twenty-first century Balmain. A gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains picks up on its way the green scents of fresh mint, the rashness of fights, ginger’s hot and peppered air and the perfume of tea and tobacco from the Ouled Nail tribe…
- Head Notes: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Rhum
- Heart Notes: Leather, Spices, Moss, Rose, Tobacco
- Base Notes: Cistus, Musk, Patchouli
- Dimensions: H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
- Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
- Burning time: 55 to 60 hours