The perfect spot for surreal shrubbery. Our Dora Maar Planter is inspired by our iconic Muse collection, but handcrafted from aerated cement. A chic and modern take on an industrial material and fabrication. Each piece is hand cast and sanded by artisans for a monumental addition to your home garden.
- 26" Dia, 31" H
- Aerated cement
- Unglazed pieces have a matte finish that accentuates the forms
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
Care & cleaning:
Warning: This planter should not be outside in below freezing temperatures
- Please note that cement planters used outdoors will develop a patina after a few seasons of use
- To clean, fill a clean bucket with water with 2-3 tablespoons of a mild, biodegradable dish detergent, wet a scrubbing brush in the detergent solution, and scrub the inside of the pot
- To sanitize, mix a solution of household bleach and water in a clean spray bottle (ratio: 3 cups of bleach per 1 gallon of water) and spray the entire interior area of the concrete planter
- Cleaning and sanitizing planters between uses prevents diseases from spreading plant to plant
- Let the planter dry completely before planting new plants
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 2-4 weeks.