We've given our iconic Muse collection a face lift. Actually, more like a de-face lift. Subversive signs and symbols rendered in glittering gold adorn the glossy high fired porcelain pieces—signature favorites with the glamour cranked up to 11.
Our impression-making Frida Urn has the same surreal spirit as did Frida herself—enticing emotion and expression from every angle. Inspired by Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, wife and muse of fellow Mexican painter Diego Rivera.
Jonathan sculpts and throws the models for our Muse pottery and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style. Pieces are inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- 9.5" Dia, 16" H
- High-fired porcelain with real gold accents and a glossy glazed exterior, glazed interior
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
Care & cleaning:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- Hand wash or spot clean with mild soap and water only
- Dry metallic accents and finishes immediately to avoid watermarks
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 10-14 days.