Olfactory Reverie. By Jonathan Adler
Midnight black wax in a translucent porcelain vessel that glows when the wicks are lit.
The scent: deep notes of bergamot and black plum mingled with amber and vetiver
Be advised: Scent profiles may vary from production to production due to variances inherent to natural essences.
Our Muse Candles are a soy/paraffin blend for a cleaner burn and stronger scent reach. Enjoy their essence for an average 48 hour burn time—trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate.
Once your candle is gone, the vessel is begging to be reused as a vase (we recommend pretty posies). Packaged in a nifty gift box, they make the perfect hostess present (or pick-me-up for yourself).
- 3.5" H
- 13oz soy/paraffin blend candle
- Porcelain vessel
- Two wicks
- Be advised: Scent profiles may vary from production to production due to variances inherent to natural essences
- Approximate burn time: 48 hours
- Minimize wax on the sides of the vessel and damage caused by overheating by not burning longer than 2 to 3 hours
- Trimming the wicks regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate
- Always trim the wicks before lighting
- WARNING: Do not let the candle burn all the way down—overheating will occur