A whisper of Giacometti, a hint of Brancusi, a nod to Japan, and a heap of sculptural hair. Our matte porcelain Geisha Sculpture is dynamic from every angle—abstracted, elongated, elegant—and as much a formal exploration as it is a fashion statement. Brimming with sculptural and geometric possibilities, it's the perfect crowning moment for your tablescape.
- 9" W, 6.5" D, 15.5" H
- High-fired unglazed matte porcelain
- Unglazed pieces have a matte finish that accentuates the forms
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
Care & cleaning:
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth
- Spot clean with soap and water
- Only use soft, non-abrasive cloths (sponges may leach into the unglazed ceramic surface)
- Minor wear on unglazed porcelain surfaces can be cleaned with a Magic Eraser
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 10-14 days.