Our signature masculine vessel crafted from unglazed porcelain. The perfect spot for buds to pop, and equally intriguing on his own. Pairs perfectly with its feminine counterpart, our Misia Vase. Inspired by the surrealist painter and printmaker Salvador Dalí, a master of subconscious exploration.
Jonathan sculpts and throws the models for our Muse pottery and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style. Pieces are inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- 3.75" Dia, 6.75" H
- High-fired matte porcelain exterior, glazed interior
- Unglazed pieces have a matte finish that accentuates the forms
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
Care & cleaning:
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth
- Spot clean with soap and water
- Only use soft, non-abrasive cloths (sponges may leach into the unglazed ceramic surface)
- Minor wear on unglazed porcelain surfaces can be cleaned with a Magic Eraser
- Dishwasher safe; top rack recommended
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 10-14 days.