This piece is made to order - we're perfectionists, and our handmade process can take some time.
- Our take: bring out the carafe and some glasses on a serving tray and serve guests drinks in style
- Our favorite drinks to serve: Margaritas, Mojitos, Lavender Lemonade, Sangria
- Magnificent compliment to a bar cart
- Sturdy handle for easy pouring
- Aluminum carafe wrapped in leather and finished with a hand stitch
- Insulates and retains temperature
- Drink safe - leather can get wet
- Full-grain vegetable tanned cow leather sourced from Paraguay
- Made in Paraguay
- 7" (L) x 7" (W) x 9" (H)
Conditioning: To improve quality, tone and feel of the leather, condition twice a year or as needed by applying Vasoline to a microfiber glove or cloth and massaging it evenly onto the leather. Bati's vegetable-tanned leather absorbs moisture and natural oils and takes on a darker, richer tone afterwards. *Conditioning is a great way to blend together the various marks and imperfections of the leather and bring out the natural patina.
Liquids: Bati leather can get wet! Our leather is treated with organic ingredients that make it water resistant. Before making the goods, we actually wet the hide with a sponge and stretch the leather out to make it softer. So don't worry if the leather gets wet, just let it dry out. *Condition the leather from time to time after exposure to water.
Spills & Stains: Bati leather is durable and tough to stain. Stains appear more prominently on lighter leather colors. Treat stains promptly with a damp cloth and wipe clean. If treated quickly, most spills will not leave a stain. If marks or stains do persist, soak a sponge in lemon juice and rub the affected area with force. *After cleaning, you can condition the stain and the surrounding area to even out the tone.
Washing: Hand wash clean and try not to wet the leather. For tough areas, soak with soapy water and let sit. Rinse clean and let dry.
Please call for availability in store - delivery timeline between 10-14 days.